Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm here, I'm here

Like I said in my last update, I've been busy with the sewing.  I'm also doing a few new crafts.  When I figure out how to load pictures from my phone, then I'll add some pictures.  I'm super excited about these things but I'm also realizing I may not be as good at the sewing of dresses as I would love to believe.  I mean, I really don't like to follow directions....I like to just do things on my own.

I'm hoping I can get some really cute white dresses or something like that made for this summer.  Cody's granny has offered us her condo in Gulf Shores for a week of vacation.  We're hoping we can get my sister in law down here to dog sit for that week.  If not, I guess we'll be heading to the lake (not the one across the street) with the dogs.

No comments: